CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER
MIAMI, FORT LAUDERDALE, PALM BEACH
Welcome! My name is Brian Silber and I am a Criminal Defense Attorney serving the Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach areas. My law offices are conveniently located throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.
As a criminal defense attorney, I have dedicated a substantial portion of my legal career to defending people who are facing criminal prosecution in both State and Federal courts. I am admitted to practice in the State of Florida, the U.S. Supreme Court, the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, the U.S. Southern District of Florida, as well as the U.S. Middle District of Florida.
WE HANDLE ALL TYPES OF CRIMINAL CASES
My law firm is a full service criminal defense law firm and handles all types of criminal offenses, including the following: Bond Reduction, Manufacturing Cocaine, Drug Possession, DUI and Traffic Offenses, Domestic Violence, Sexual Battery, Lewd or Lascivious Battery, Lewd or Lascivious Molestation, Possession of Child Pornography, and Federal crimes, such as bank fraud, mortgage fraud, Trafficking in Cocaine, and conspiracy.
If you or someone you know has been accused of a crime in the Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Palm Beach areas, I am a lawyer who can help.
MY BACKGROUND AS A CRIMINAL LAWYER
As a criminal lawyer, I have spent most of my career fighting in the courtroom. I have litigated all different types of criminal cases ranging from complex drug offenses, to violent crime, DUI, sex offenses, violations of probation, theft crimes, domestic violence, and Federal offenses just to name a few. My criminal law experience is vast and has included many complex matters. In total, I have litigated thousands of criminal cases and brought more than 100 to trial.
Courtroom experience is essential for success as a criminal lawyer.
I am also a former prosecutor from the Broward County State Attorney's Office located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. As a former prosecutor with an insider's view of the State Attorney's Office, I am personally familiar with the internal workings and legal strategies used by the prosecution before going to court. This knowledge has proven invaluable during my work as a private criminal lawyer.
As a practicing criminal defense attorney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach, I understand the needs of our community and appreciate the financial troubles that many are facing in our area. As a result, I typically charge flat fees for the work I do (as opposed to billing hourly). When calculating a fee, I consider the complexity of your case, the amount of time it will take, and the nature of services required.
YOUR SUCCESS AS A CLIENT IS MY SUCCESS AS A LAWYER
I am a criminal lawyer who understands that your success is directly linked to my own. For that reason, I am the kind of lawyer who is driven to obtain the best result possible in every case. When a client's case comes to an end, I want to know that I am the only criminal lawyer in Fort Lauderdale they will refer their friends and family to.
While no lawyer can offer a realistic guarantee about the outcome of any case, I am a criminal lawyer who believes that hard work, attention to detail, and passion for the law are essential to success. This is especially important in Fort Lauderdale where the State Attorney's Office is known for being very hard to deal with.
Effective criminal lawyers must also think outside the box and be capable of creative solutions to complex problems. In my opinion, it also pays to hire a local criminal lawyer. If your case is being prosecuted in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, or Palm Beach, then you need a criminal attorney who practices in those areas regularly, not someone from out of town.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
are governed by the attorney-client privilege.
I look forward to helping you with your case!
- CriminalBlog: Wildy Salabarria Serrano Killed in LaBelle, Florida Crash http://t.co/DFStxiw3mm CriminalBlog: Wildy Salabarria Serrano Killed in LaBelle, Florida Crash http://t.co/DFStxiw3mm ....
- CriminalBlog: Daniel Mac Dobbins Killed in Santa Rosa County, Florida Crash http://t.co/snLzGDxjnM CriminalBlog: Daniel Mac Dobbins Killed in Santa Rosa County, Florida Crash http://t.co/snLzGDxjnM ....
- CriminalBlog: U.S. jobless claims drop 42,000 to 346,000 - MarketWatch http://t.co/JJZcIBiUxJ via @ArchiveDigger CriminalBlog: U.S. jobless claims drop 42,000 to 346,000 - MarketWatch http://t.co/JJZcIBiUxJ via @ArchiveDigger ....
- Gerald Atilus, Julenny Aquino, Michael Kempfer, Mohammed Ahmed, Samuel Yoon, 87 Others Arrested in Polk County, Florida Prostitution Sting Gerald Atilus, Julenny Aquino, Michael Kempfer, Mohammed Ahmed, Samuel Yoon and 87 others were arrested in a Polk County, Florida prostitution sting ....
- David Joseph of Fort Lauderdale, Florida Arrested for Identity Theft David Joseph of Fort Lauderdale, Florida was arrested Friday for allegedly using stolen identities to file fraudulent tax returns, news sources ....
- Nelson Humberto Guerrero of Miramar, Florida Arrested for Aggravated Assault Nelson Humberto Guerrero of Miramar, Florida was arrested Saturday after he allegedly assaulted and later kidnapped his mistress, news sources report. ....